F-GROUP SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
*** Please read this entire agreement ***
* This Limited Use Software License Agreement (the "Agreement") is a legal agreement between you ("Licensee"), the end-user, and F-Group for the use of the F-Group software product Absolute Backup Monitor("Software"). By using this software or storing this program on a computer hard drive (or other media), you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement delete the Software from all storage media.
* You may install this program to test and evaluate if it suits your needs and you wish to purchase it; in unregistered version you will be shown some limitations within the program. After 30 days you should to register Absolute Backup Monitor or use Absolute Backup Monitor Lite version.
* You may not alter this software in any way, including changing or removing any messages or windows. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce this software to a human perceivable form. You may not modify, rent or resell for profit this software, or create derivative works based upon this software.
You may use one license for one PC.
* Each registered user will get unique key. By this key registered user will get all future free updates of Software.
* For major version update registered users will get 50% discount.
* You may not use any registration codes for the Software that have not been purchased from F-Group or an authorized representative of F-Group.
* You may not publicize or distribute any registration code algorithms, information, or registration codes used by this software without permission of F-Group.
* You accept responsibility for any network usage costs or any other costs incurred by using this Software.
* Registration could be terminated in the case of violation this license.
The SOFTWARE and any related documentation is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or noninfringement.
The entire risk arising out of use or performance of the SOFTWARE remains with you.
* F-Group has exclusive copyright on Absolute StartUp. You must treat the Software like any other copyrighted material.
To get information about this and another products of F-Group visit us at http://www.fgroupsoft.com/