Conditions for creat backup copies
For your facility you can define Conditions, when copies will be made.
Choose Conditions tab.
There are three main conditions:
- Changes have been made - copies will be created only if changes have been made
- But make copy not often than (min) box - copies will be created, but not often than specified time interval
- Make copy every (min) - copies will be created with specified time interval
- But if changes will be made box - copies will be created, but only if changes have been made
- Make copy by user demand - copies will be created only by user demand
- Ignore absence of changes box - copies will be created, even if changes have not been made
- Ignore limitations box - copies will be created, even if there are limitations
To get information about this and another products of F-Group
visit us at http://www.fgroupsoft.com/